- Natural Habitat
- Highlands, Woods
- 1-2 (1)
- Wolverines resemble small bears. They have dark grey or black fur, sharp teeth, and a vicious temper. They will not hesitate to attack anything that annoys them. They are extremely territorial, and will charge a person who comes near them or their homes. They are about 3 feet long, but can weigh as much as 80 pounds. Wolverines are virtually impossible to tame. Wolverines are solitary, nocturnal predators, who hunt most creatures in their domain.
- Wolverines have been known to kill bears and other creatures much larger than they are. They are commonly used for Bear-baiting by those who can afford the price of their capture (usually around 1000 Silver Pennies for an adult). Wolverine fur is highly valuable, as it repels water. A fur will sell for as much as 150 Silver Pennies.
- Wolverines have no skills or talents, except that they are immune to natural and magical fear. They may go berserk at will.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 250
|WP:||18-23||PC:||17-23||PB:||4-8||TMR:||5||NA:||Hide absorbs 3 DP|
- A wolverine will claw twice and bite with no penalty.
- Claw: BC 50%, [D + 2], Close, Rank 1-3.
- Bite: BC 75%, [D + 4], Melee & Close, Rank 2-4.