- Natural Habitat
- Anywhere (except Rural)
- 1-6 (1)
- There is some form of wild cat in most climes. They will vary from 2 to 4 feet in length and from 25 to 90 pounds in weight. Most wild cats have blunt tails with black tips. They often have tufted ears and are sometimes spotted.
- Wild cats will usually not stray far from their lair. They may be captured and sold as exotic pets in some areas, but will usually not fetch more than 100-150 Silver Pennies. There is a 70% chance that there will be several young in their lair.
- Wild cats have no special talents or skills. They are not tool or magic users.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 300-400
|WP:||8-10||PC:||16-21||PB:||8-11||TMR:||6-8||NA:||Fur absorbs 2 DP|
- They may use one bite or two claws in Melee Combat, or one bite and four claws in Close Combat. They will attempt to Close.
- Bite: BC 20%, [D – 5], Melee & Close, Rank 0.
- Claws: BC 25%, [D – 6], Melee & Close, Rank 1-4.