- Natural Habitat
- 1-2 (1)
- A Wardog is any type of dog trained by humans for use in combat, hunting, or other difficult tasks. These dogs are larger and stronger than most dogs, averaging 2 to 3 feet high at the shoulder and weighing 70-90 pounds. They tend to be wolf-like in appearance, and attitude.
- Wardogs have no special skills or talents, and they are not magic users. They have good stamina and generally have an excellent resistance to cold weather.
- Wardogs are more likely to attack humans than most dogs, but will usually not do so if their master is present, unless they are very hungry. They can be trained to fight, hunt, and track. If the new master of a Wardog is not a Beast Master, he must spend 1 week with the dog and the trainer learning the proper commands for directing its actions, or two weeks if the old master is not available.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 350
|WP:||12-16||PC:||20-24||PB:||12-14||TMR:||7||NA:||Fur absorbs 2 DP|
- Wardogs may bite. They do [D + 2] in Close.
- Bite: BC 65%, [D + 1], Melee & Close, Rank 1-3.