- Natural Habitat
- Caverns, Highlands, Ruins, Rural, Wetlands
- 1-3 (1)
- Trolls are large green, vaguely humanoid beings with greenish black heads and extremities. They are well muscled and long-limbed with thick, leathery skin. Their large teeth and claws are ideally suited to rending the "manflesh" they so highly prize. A full-grown troll may stand almost 15 feet high. Trolls are 3-hex monsters.
- Trolls are not afraid of fire, but become enraged by its presence and will kill anyone who uses it if possible. Trolls can reproduce themselves by losing a limb, which regenerates into a new troll, but only once per decade or so. The only way to prevent this or to keep a troll from regenerating after death is to burn their corpse (and any stray pieces). A troll is unlikely to possess or guard treasure, but may have a few "pretties" in their possession (gold or jewellery and such). The net worth of such items will usually be no more than 500 silver pennies.
- Trolls possess no skills to speak of and are not magic-users. They may use simple weapons, but may never achieve any Rank with a weapon. Trolls possess the ability to regenerate themselves at the rate of 1 Damage Point each Pulse. Any damage inflicted by fire or acid is, however, permanent and may not be healed by regeneration. Trolls are poor Philosophers, at best.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 300
|WP:||18-25||PC:||20-25||PB:||Always 0||TMR:||6||NA:||Skin absorbs 5 DP|
- A troll may attack with its teeth and both hands without penalty. They may use a weapon, at least until they get angry.
- Club: BC 50%, [D + 8], Melee, Rank 1-3.
- Hands: BC 55%, [D + 6], Melee, Rank 0.
- Teeth: BC 35%, [D + 4, Close, Rank 0.