- Natural Habitat
- Jungle, Plains, Woods
- 1-4 (1)
- Tigers are usually orange with black stripes, though some types have thick, pale fur. All were-tigers will have the latter colouring when in their tiger form. Though varying greatly in size, most tigers will be between 4 and 7 feet in length and weigh several hundred pounds.
- Tigers are solitary, nocturnal hunters. They will attack humanoids with little provocation, and some have been known to develop a positive craving for human flesh. They enjoy swimming and will be undeterred by a water barrier between them and their prey.
- Tigers have no special talents or skills. They are not tool or magic users.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 450
|WP:||8-10||PC:||18-23||PB:||5-9||TMR:||9||NA:||Fur absorbs 3 DP|
- Tigers may use one bite or two claws in Melee Combat, or one bite and four claws in Close Combat. Tigers will attempt to Close.
- Bite: BC 45%, [D + 2], Melee & Close, Rank 0.
- Claws: BC 30%, [D – 1], Melee & Close, Rank 1-2.