- Natural Habitat
- Plains, Waste
- 1-20 (1)
- A scorpion is a black-coloured insect about 4 inches long. The most prominent feature of a scorpion is its tail, which stretches over its back.
- An alchemist can use a scorpion's tail to distil poison, and so a scorpion can be sold for about 50 Silver Pennies in a major town.
- Scorpions have no special talents, skills or magic.
- Movement Rates
- Crawling: 150
A scorpion may sting. Poison occurs after effective damage.
- Tail: BC 65%, [D] penetration only, Close, Rank 0.
- Poison: 4 DP per pulse for D5 pulses.