- Natural Habitat
- Other Planes, Waste
- 1-2 (1)
- A salamander is a three foot long lizard, reddish brown in colour, with fiery red eyes.
- Salamanders love to set things on fire in a seemingly random fashion.
- Salamanders have the ability to set things on fire by concentrating their gaze. The action is deliberate, in that something will not be burnt unless the salamander wishes to burn it. Only flammable items can be ignited.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 350
|WP:||21-24||PC:||18-21||PB:||5-7||TMR:||7||NA:||Scales absorb 4 DP|
- A salamander may bite, or gaze as a Fire action. The gaze is effective on one target to 200 feet, but may be resisted for no effect.
- Bite: BC 40%, [D + 2], Close, Rank 0.
- Gaze: BC auto, [D + 12], Ranged, Melee & Close.