- Natural Habitat
- 1-4 (1)
- A Rhino is a large land mammal with a huge head, small eyes, and one or two horns protruding from their snout. Their skin is grey and thick, generally with short abrasive hairs covering their head and neck. They can grow as large as 6 feet high at the shoulder, 10 feet long, and weigh up to 3 tons. Rhinos are solitary herbivores, although bulls will fight over females and territory during mating seasons: Spring and Autumn. These creatures are generally not afraid of anything, including lions, tigers, or man. Additionally, they consume a great deal of food (about 120 pounds per day). Rhinos will usually not attack unless provoked. They are 3 hex monsters.
- Rhinos are not shy, but they do have a short temper and will attack if annoyed. They are short-sighted and will often charge to displace creatures they can not identify. Courtesans have found use for rhino horns as an aphrodisiac. Horns will sell for 25 Gold Shillings each in most cities.
- Rhinos posses no special skills or magic. They are not tool users.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 350
|WP:||10-14||PC:||12-14||PB:||5-8||TMR:||7||NA:||Hide absorbs 7 DP|
- Rhinos will attempt to gore or trample (four attacks).
- Charge: BC 60%, [D + 6], Melee, Rank 0.
- Gore: BC 40%, [D + 2], Melee, Rank 0.
- Trample: BC 25%, [D + 2], Close, Rank 0.