- Natural Habitat
- Anywhere (prefers Caverns)
- Very Rare
- Red dragons are fiery coloured dragons, with flecks of gold along their scales.
- Red dragons will play games with those they encounter until they tire of their pitiful struggles and then slowly kill them and take all their treasure. If a character somehow impresses a red dragon, there is a 40% chance they will be left alive.
- General abilities for dragons, as noted above. They can also use all magic of the College of the Mind at Rank 17.
- Movement Rates
- Flying: 750;Running: 250
|TMR:||15/5||NA:||Top scales absorb 12 DP|
- At Range, a red dragon may use its transfixing gaze or fear, in addition to its dragons-fire or windstorm. They may breathe a cone of fire 80 feet long by 40 feet wide as a Fire action [D + 3] times per day. In Melee, a red dragon can attack with two claws, a bite and a tail swipe without penalty. In Close, a dragon may roll on all opponents in its hexes.
- Breath: BC auto, [D + 15], Ranged, Melee & Close.
- Bite: BC 70%, [D + 10], Melee & Close, Rank ?.
- Claw: BC 50%, [D + 4], Melee & Close, Rank ?.
- Tail: BC 60%, [D + 2], Melee Rear, Rank ?. Trip.
- Roll: BC 80%, [D + 14], Close, Rank ?.