- Natural Habitat
- Not applicable
- These horses grow to five feet at the shoulders, and weigh about half a ton.
- Quarterhorses are very useful as riding animals. They can climb steep banks and ford water. They are extremely responsive to their rider if well trained and are able to stop or turn very quickly, suiting them for such tasks as rounding up herds. They do not have great endurance, however, and they can only maintain their maximum speed for periods of a few miles. They can carry loads of up to 350 pounds, but they are not intended to be beasts of burden, and so their spirit will be quickly broken if they are used as such. If a quarterhorse's spirit is broken, its speed will be decreased to TMR 9.
- Quarterhorses possess no special talents, skills, or magic. They are not tool users.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 600
|WP:||9-10||PC:||17-19||PB:||10-12||TMR:||12||NA:||Hide absorbs 3 DP|
- Quarterhorses may either bite or kick into their rear hex.
- Bite: BC 20%, [D – 1], Melee & Close, Rank 0.
- Kick: BC 45%, [D + 5], Melee Rear, Rank 0.