- Natural Habitat
- Highlands, Jungle, Woods
- 1-20 (4)
- Ogres are large, ugly humanoids. They are 8 feet tall, have flattened noses and large, sharp teeth. They will usually be wearing rags.
- Ogres eat those travellers that they waylay and take their treasure. They are intelligent enough so that they will not attack a party if they are hopelessly outclassed, but they are stupid enough so that they can also be easily outwitted. Ogres will usually have treasure in the form of gold and gems.
- Ogres generally shun magic, although there is a small chance that an ogre will belong to the College of Earth Magics if they have MA 15. The highest rank that an ogre will ever attain with any spell is 6, and this only rarely.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 450
|WP:||18-20||PC:||11-14||PB:||6-9||TMR:||9||NA:||Thick skin absorbs 4 DP|
- Ogres prefer to use large clubs over other weapons. Ranged weapons are rare, but possible. Ogres will also use shields and wear armour 80% of the time. If they do wear armour, it will usually be chain mail or lighter. Ogres can also bite.
- Club: BC 50%, [D + 8], Melee, Rank 1-3.
- Bite: BC 65%, [D + 4], Close, Rank 0.