- Natural Habitat
- Not applicable
- Mules are a usually sterile crossbreed of a mare and a jackass. A mule has a short mane, long ears, small feet, and a tail with long hairs at the end. They are usually brown, and are about four feet high at the shoulders.
- Mules are excellent draft animals. They are very strong, are sure footed, and have great endurance. A mule can carry loads of up to 300 pounds, although such burdens are rare. Mules are highly resistant to disease (reduce the chance of infection by 10% if struck in combat). Mules generally work with little fuss unless mistreated, in which case they become stubborn and vicious.
- Mules possess no special talents, magic, or other abilities. They are not tool users.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 450
|WP:||10-12||PC:||18-20||PB:||9-11||TMR:||9||NA:||Hide 3 DP|
- Mules may either bite or kick into their rear hex.
- Bite: BC 20%, [D – 2], Melee & Close, Rank 0.
- Kick: BC 40%, [D + 4], Melee Rear, Rank 0.