- Natural Habitat
- Coastal, Waste
- Number 1-4 (2)
- Komodo Dragons are large lizards, growing to lengths in excess of ten feet and weighing about 200 pounds. Rare specimens can grow to thrice this size (+10 to EN and PS). They have sharp claws, to disembowel their prey, and sharp teeth.
- They are carnivorous and hunt deer, pig, and smaller lizards. They have been known to attack humanoids but will generally not attack if they are alone and there is a party of more than three. They are apt swimmers and can submerge for periods of up to three minutes if necessary to elude enemies. They generally sleep during the heat of the day hunting in the early mornings and late evenings. They usually live in small caves or thick bush. Like other reptiles, they are cold blooded and will have difficulty surviving in cold weather.
- Komodo dragons have no magical abilities or special talents.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 200, Swimming 300
|WP:||7-9||PC:||15-18||PB:||7-10||TMR:||4/6||NA:||Scales absorb 4 DP|
- Komodo Dragons may bite or trip. In Close they may claw twice and bite without penalty. Additionally the tail can constrict a victim after 2 successful claw attacks. The Komodo can subsequently bite and claw while continuing to constrict, and need make no additional strike check for the constriction.
- Bite: BC 55%, [D + 4], Melee, Rank 0. BC +10% in Close.
- Tail Trip: BC 40%, [D], Melee Rear, Rank 0.
- Claw: BC 50%, [D + 2], Close, Rank 0.
- Tail Constrict: BC 80%, [D + 5], Close, Rank 0.