- Natural Habitat
- Other Planes
- Very Rare
- Ice elementals appear as lean crystalline humanoids with frosty hair and silvery blue eyes. They are half as tall, in feet, as their Endurance.
- All ice elementals have a Rank, usually that of their summoners rank in the summoning ritual.
- Ice elementals can disappear into ice with only a 10% chance of being detected.
- They can freeze water within line of sight at a rate of PS cubic feet per pulse (entities within the area get a 3 × AG check to avoid being caught and trapped while ice forms around them).
- They can cast Ice Construction and Wall of Ice at their Rank + 4. These are talents and cost no fatigue.
- They may expend 2 fatigue to fire an Ice Bolt (as per the Spell) at their Rank. Since this is a physical attack formed from the ice elemental, the Ice Bolt remains after firing.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 200 + 10 / Rank
|WP:||14-18||PC:||15-20||PB:||8-10||TMR:||4 + (Adept's Rank/5)||NA:||5 DP|
- Ice elementals can attack twice, stabbing with their long icy fingers without penalty, or they can use one of their above abilities instead. All attacks are A-class.
- Fingers: BC 50%, [D + 3 (+ 1 / Rank)], Melee & Close.
- Ice Bolt: BC 15% (+ 6 / Rank), [D + 4 (+ 1 / Rank)], Ranged.