Guild Meeting March 2021
- 1 DQ Guild Meeting 14th March 2021
- 1.1 Club Committee Meeting
- 1.2 12:30 GMs Meeting
- 1.3 1:00 Guild Meeting
- 1.4 2:00 Hall Closes
DQ Guild Meeting 14th March 2021
Club Committee Meeting
Saturday 6th Mar 2021 at 11:00 - Discord online meeting
Attendees: Stephen M, Errol, Keith S, Jacqui. Apologies: Julia.
- Review and confirm 2020 Financial Statement Confirmed 4 / 0 / 0
- Set Budget and Fees for next year
- Budget for SGT stays at $5 per person ($1.25 per person per edition) Confirmed 4 / 0 / 0
- Fees: $30. +$20 for Family membership. NB this includes the SGT cost. Confirmed 4 / 0 / 0
- With the reduced hosting costs, we are planning to reduce the fees for 2022, proposed to be $15. +$10 for Family membership.
Meeting closed 11:15am
12:30 GMs Meeting
At Parkside Cafe.
Adventures Going Out
Current GMs may book themselves on adventures at this time.
What's going on and what's coming up from the campaign committee (that we need to know). And what other people could help with or contribute to.
1:00 Guild Meeting
Venue: Mt Albert YMCA, Taylor Room.
9 Voting members present.
- Receiving any minutes of the previous Society’s Meeting(s)
- The Chair’s report on the business of the Society
- The Treasurer’s report on the finances of the Society, and the Annual Financial Statements
- Fees set at $30 for individuals, $50 for households
- Vote to accept the 2020 Club Financial Report Yes 9 No 0 Abstain 0
- Vote to not require an audit Yes 9 No 0 Abstain 0
- Election of Committee Members
- Chair - Nominees:
- Stephen M Yes 9 No 0 Abstain 0
- Treasurer - Nominees:
- Errol C Yes 9 No 0 Abstain 0
- Secretary - Nominees:
- Keith S Yes 9 No 0 Abstain 0
- Editor - Volunteers:
- Jacqui S
- Campaign Coordinator - Volunteers:
- Chair - Nominees:
- Motions to be considered - none.
- General business - Investigate a club premium account on Roll20 or equivalent.
AGM Closed 1:15 pm
- Blood & Ice - Jono
- Won't you go to funky town - Ian A.
- Follow the Evening Star - Keith
- No 1 Hobbits Detective Agency: Recipe for Danger - Michael Y
Adventure Announcements and Sign-up
- Not just a simple comb Monday nights - High+ - Jono Full
- Death's reflection in the mirror of fear - Wed - Low-med - Stephen
- The Autumn Wolves - Bunny-Low - Anne
- No 1 Hobbits Detective Agency: River Watch - Med - Terry (Online)
- Doing the Rounds - Bunny-Low - Jacqui
- A Cold Sun - Low-Med - Bernard
- Jessica - Attack (Necromancers) from where we are not - 6
- Ash - Answering Sphinx riddles and talking to resin tree - 1
- Cypher - Saving Rhian's Soul - 3
- Rahne - Approaching demon infested village via Dream - 2
- No Vote - 0
- Silverfoam - Ignoring the geas he put on himself for too long - 1
- No Vote - 6
- Silverfoam - Forgetting the geas he put on himself - 6
- Rhian - Risking her reattached soul by messing with soul sucking pool - 5
- No Vote - 2
- Best Death
- Rhian - Loosing her head, popped off by Demon Whip. - 10
- No Vote - 1
- Star of Alusia - No nominations
- Jammiest B'stard
- Lady Cher: For taking two consecutive Breath Attacks from Ice/Cloud Dragon (d100 pts, resist for half); GM openly rolled Max (a 1 in 10,000 chance), but Cher resisted & was still standing! - 5
- Censure - 4
- No Vote - 2
- Roll 20 Paid subs either US$50 or US$100