- Natural Habitat
- Anywhere (prefers Caverns)
- Very rare
- Green dragons have outer scales the colour of dark pine needles.
- Green dragons are quite evil, although they are curious and will question captives thoroughly before disposing of them. After a green dragon dies, for the next hour or so a sip of its blood will allow permanent comprehension and ability to speak with any normal animal or avian without damage to the drinker.
- General abilities for all dragons, as noted above. Green dragons can also use all magic of the College of the Mind or the College of Illusions at Rank 12.
- Movement Rates
- Flying: 700; Running: 250
|TMR:||14/5||NA:||Top scales absorb 12 DP|
- At Range, a green dragon may use its transfixing gaze or fear, in addition to its dragons-fire or windstorm. They may breathe a cone of fire 60 feet long by 30 feet wide as a Fire action [D] times per day. In Melee, a green dragon can attack with two claws, a bite and a tail swipe without penalty. In Close, a dragon may roll on all opponents in its hexes.
- Breath: BC auto, [D + 12], Ranged, Melee & Close.
- Bite: BC 60%, [D + 12], Melee & Close, Rank ?.
- Claw: BC 50%, [D + 6], Melee & Close, Rank ?.
- Tail: BC 70%, [D + 4], Melee Rear, Rank ?. Trip.
- Roll: BC 80%, [D + 17], Close, Rank ?.