- Natural Habitat
- Anywhere (prefers Caverns)
- Very Rare
- Golden dragons are bright gold in colour, shining from a distance in a dazzling display. For one unfamiliar with dragons, however, there is a 50% chance that a golden dragon will be mistaken for a yellow dragon. Note that golden dragons do not have the stench of other dragons.
- Golden dragons are the only dragons that can be described as just. They will not attack unless provoked, and can be bargained with more readily than other dragons. They generally despise evil dragons, and will frequently attack them.
- General abilities for all dragons as noted above. In addition golden dragons can use all magics of the College of the Mind or the College of Illusions at Rank 20, and all counterspells at Rank 20. Golden dragons cannot breathe fire.
- Movement Rates
- Flying: 850; Running: 300
|WP:||32-37||PC:||30-35||PB:||5-7||TMR:||17/6||NA:||Top scales absorb 12 DP|
- At Range, a golden dragon may use its transfixing gaze or fear, in addition to its windstorm. In Melee, a golden dragon can attack with two claws, a bite and a tail swipe without penalty. In Close, a dragon may roll on all opponents in its hexes.
- Bite: BC 65%, [D + 11], Melee & Close, Rank ?.
- Claw: BC 50%, [D + 7], Melee & Close, Rank ?.
- Tail: BC 70%, [D + 4], Melee Rear, Rank ?. Trip.
- Roll: BC 80%, [D + 16], Close, Rank ?.