- Natural Habitat
- Anywhere (except Arctic or Waste)
- 1-300 (40)
- Gnolls are dog-faced humanoids about 7 feet tall. They are very strong, and usually wear armour. Their skin is fuzzy, and yellowish-brown in colour.
- Gnolls are very disorganised and travel in loose bands. They like to raid towns and travellers to gain plunder, as they disdain to work themselves. Large bands will often have treasure that has been previously looted.
- Gnolls are good diggers if forced to do so, but they will rarely attempt mining on their own, even though they like caves. They have no magical abilities, although they will sometimes have magical items that they will rarely know how to use.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 250
|WP:||10-12||PC:||12-16||PB:||6-9||TMR:||5||NA:||Hide absorbs 2 DP|
- Gnolls tend toward the larger weapons, usually axes. They will use ranged weapons, however, and any large contingent will have a fair number of archers. They usually wear light armour (leather or cloth) but strong members of a group will sometimes have better armour.