- Natural Habitat
- 1-16 (6)
- Giraffes are giant antelope with long necks and a horse-like head. They can grow as tall as 18 feet, averaging 12 feet high at the shoulder, and can weigh over 3000 pounds. They have long legs, round bodies, and are quite fast. Giraffes are vegetarian, feasting on the leafy tops of tall trees. Their fur ranges in color from golden to brown, usually dotted with darker spots. Giraffes have two small flesh covered horns, valued for their alchemical properties. Giraffes travel in small herds, usually led by one dominant male. They will generally flee from the presence of humanoids who come closer than 200 yards. They are 2 hex monsters.
- Giraffe horn is valuable to Alchemists. One horn from a full grown Giraffe can sell for 100 Gold Shillings or more. The horn is often used to make potions or as an item to be imbued with magical properties.
- Giraffes have no special skills or talents, and are not magic users.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 700
|WP:||10-12||PC:||18-22||PB:||12-16||TMR:||14||NA:||Fur absorbs 2 DP|
- Giraffes can kick either forwards or backwards.
- Back Kick: BC 20%, [D + 8], Melee Rear, Rank 0.
- Fore Kick: BC 40%, [D + 5], Melee, Rank 0.