- Natural Habitat
- Caverns, Crypts, Ruins, Rural
- 1-10 (2)
- Gargoyles are humanoid in form, but they have leathery wings, sharp claws, a horn, a tail, and spiked elbows and knees. Their skin is stony in appearance, and upon contact it feels very rough. Gargoyles have deep-set eyes, and sharp, small teeth.
- Gargoyles are hopelessly evil, and will attack immediately any party that they think they have a fair chance of handling. They can sometimes be found in the service of a highly evil character, in which case they will usually show more restraint.
- Gargoyles possess no special skills or talents. They have only limited magical abilities in general but may use tools and even weapons.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 200; Flying: 400
|WP:||9-13||PC:||12-16||PB:||2-5||TMR:||4/8||NA:||Hide absorbs 8 DP|
- Gargoyles can use their horn, claws, bite or a weapon to attack, or any combination of two of these attacks without penalty. They will have Rank 1-5 with their weapons.
- Bite: BC 45%, [D + 2], Melee & Close, Rank 0.
- Horn: BC 35%, [D + 1], Melee & Close, Rank 0.
- Claws: BC 50%, [D – 3], Melee & Close, Rank 0.