- Natural Habitat
- 1-25 (6)
- Frost giants are large humanoids between 15 and 20 feet in height. Frost giants are 3-hex figures.
- Frost giants are linked with the element of ice, and gain +5% when casting ice magics. This affinity leads most frost giant adepts to be ice mages. They may never learn fire magics. Their magic resistance is increased by 10% except against fire magics, against which their magic resistance is reduced by 20%.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 600-700
- Frost giants generally use swords and axes, and will frequently achieve rank 4 or higher with these weapons. They may use human-type weapons of twice normal size (improve Base Chance by 10%, double strength requirement, roll 2D10 for damage). Frost giants will wear any type of armour, with metallic armour being common.
- Giant Axe: BC 65%, [D + 10], Melee, Rank 4+.
- Large Claymore: BC 60%, [2D + 4], Melee, Rank 4+.