- Natural Habitat
- Other Planes
- Very Rare
- Fire elementals appear as leaping flames of a height in feet equal to their endurance. The flames are humanoid in form.
- All fire elementals have a Rank, usually that of their summoners rank in the summoning ritual.
- Any flammable substances (exclusive of human-size or larger beings) that a Fire Elemental touches bursts into flames, while non-flammable substances will experience a rise in temperature equal to the Elemental's Endurance for every 10 seconds the Elemental is in contact with the substance.
- Elementals can instantly extinguish any normal fire within 100 feet.
- They can cause Smoke Creation at their Rank + 10, and Wall of Fire at their Rank + 5, as talents. Only one wall of each type can be maintained at any one time, however.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 400 + 10 x Summoner's Rank
|WP:||14-18||PC:||14-17||PB:||5-7||TMR:||8 + (Adept's Rank/5)||NA:||3 DP|
- Fire elementals can attempt to immolate a target. They inflict double damage in Close.
- Immolate: BC 70%, [D + 2 (+ 1 / Rank)], Melee & Close.