- Natural Habitat
- Forest, Woods, Jungle
- 1-3 (1)
- Ents are large, vaguely humanoid beings who share some of the appearance of great trees. They have bark-like skin, are long-limbed and appear to be made out of wood. An ent may stand 15 feet or higher. Ents are 3-hex creatures.
- Ents are wary of fire and those who use axes and may react poorly to people that use them.
- Ents may possess Herbalism, Ranger and sometimes, other Skills. Rarely, they may be Adepts. If so, they will tend to belong to these Colleges: Earth, Conjuror of the Night and Stars, and Wiccan. They may use simple weapons, but rarely bother to achieve significant Rank.
- Ents possess the ability to shatter stone by laying their hands upon it. This requires a Pass Action. It is possible for an Ent to tear holes in a stone structure of about 8 cubic ft if they are working 2-handed at it.
- Ents engage in Philosophy at any time, preferring to discuss almost anything at anytime and taking weeks in the process.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 400
|WP:||18-25||PC:||20-25||PB:||8-12||TMR:||8||NA:||Bark absorbs 8 DP|
- An ent may attack with both hands (and a stomp against anything 2 hexes tall and smaller) without penalty. They may use weapons, but usually only to avoid bending down, therefore preferring swinging weapons.
- Club: BC 50%, [D + 8], Melee, Rank 1-3.
- Hands: BC 55%, [D + 10], Melee, Rank 0 - 6.
- Stomp: BC 45%, [D + 14], Melee, Close, Rank 0 - 4.