- Natural Habitat
- 1-20 (4)
- Dolphins are mammals of the sea. They grow to 12 feet in length and are basically fish-like in form (although their bodies are more cylindrical than most fish). They have long, thin snouts, and are generally greyish in colour. Dolphins are two-hex monsters.
- Dolphins will sometimes aid humans in need, and will remember with a vengeance those humans who have harmed them in the past. They will rarely attack humans unless provoked.
- Dolphins have no talents, skills or magic.
- Movement Rates
- Swimming: 400
|WP:||15-17||PC:||14-17||PB:||12-15||TMR:||8||NA:||Skin absorbs 4 DP|
- Dolphins may ram with their snouts as a Charge.
- Snout: BC 40%, [D – 1], Melee, Rank 0.