- Natural Habitat
- Other Planes
- Very Rare
- Devils appear as large muscular humanoids with massive bat wings, horns and fangs. They tend to have carmine skin and green eyes. Their tails are sharp and barbed and contain a poisonous sting.
- Devils are extremely powerful companions, but tend to serve only with reluctance. They will attempt to bargain for their freedom in exchange for the use of their magic powers in any situation that does not involve immediate danger of death or maiming of their master. They are required to assist the master only in situations of imminent danger and so will usually be able to bargain successfully early in their service. They will never use this talent except in exchange for their release from service and return to their own plane.
- Devils, like imps, may be members of any College (except the Entities) as determined by the GM. Devils can only be harmed by silvered weapons or by magic. Cold iron does not affect them. They have no skills, but possess Rank 10 with all magic of their College. Devils know a little of the past, present, and future of things (7% chance of accuracy) and will speak truthfully to the best of their knowledge in exchange for their freedom. They may not be bound or subjected to a Ritual of True Speaking.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 400; Flying: 500
- Devils may attack with their horn or bite, and their poisonous tail sting. Poison from their tail occurs after effective damage. They may use their Tail in Melee but at -20%. A devil may use weapons, but will never wear armour.
- Bite: BC 30%, [D + 2], Close, Rank 1-10.
- Horn: BC 25%, [D + 3], Close, Rank 1-10.
- Tail: BC 50%, [D – 1], Melee & Close, Rank 8.
- Poison: 3-5 DP per pulse.