- Natural Habitat
- Plains, Waste
- Rare 1-4 (1)
- The cheetah is spotted, but without the characteristic pattern of the leopard. It is possessed of retractable claws and is leggy and slender. Its head is dog-like in appearance. The cheetah is usually a daytime hunter and will often advertise its presence by a hunting scream as it leaps upon its victim.
- Cheetahs are extremely fast over short distances, but tire rapidly. Their Movement should be quartered after their first minute at a dead run. If captured young, cheetahs are especially trainable. Cubs will generally sell for 300-400 Silver Pennies each.
- Cheetahs have no talents or skills and are neither magic nor tool users.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 1200
|WP:||5-7||PC:||18-23||PB:||6-9||TMR:||24||NA:||Fur absorbs 2 DP|
- Cheetahs may use two claws in Melee Combat, or one bite and four claws in Close Combat. They will attempt to Charge & Close.
- Bite: BC 25%, [D – 2], Close, Rank 0.
- Claws: BC 30%, [D – 3], Melee & Close, Rank 1-5.