- Natural Habitat
- Plains, Waste
- 1-6 (3)
- A camel is a tawny, thin-legged creature often used as a riding beast. Camels will have either one large hump on their back or two. If the latter is in the case, the camel is called a dromedary.
- Camels' metabolisms allow them to retain large quantities of fat and water, so they are able to survive for long periods without eating or drinking. On average, a camel can live for a week to ten days without water without suffering substantial ill effects. While valued for this trait, they are difficult to train and so will bring little money in an untrained state. Trained camels will bring 700-900 Silver Pennies.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 600
|WP:||10-12||PC:||14-18||PB:||7-9||TMR:||12||NA:||Hide absorbs 3 DP|
- Camels may either bite or kick into their rear hex.
- Bite: BC 30%, [D – 1], Melee & Close, Rank 0.
- Kick: BC 25%, [D + 4], Melee Rear, Rank 0.