- Natural Habitat
- Anywhere (prefers Caverns)
- Very Rare
- Blue dragons are sky blue, making them difficult to spot against a clear sky.
- Blue dragons are more cunning than some of their brethren and if they capture a character they will often let them live in exchange for service in the outside world. Rumours, contact with others, transport of goods, etc., will be expected of any released, and if they attempt to evade service, the dragon's wrath will be great.
- General abilities for all dragons as noted above. A blue dragon can also use all magic of the College of Illusions or of the Mind at Rank 18. A blue dragon cannot breathe fire.
- Movement Rates
- Flying: 700; Running: 250
|WP:||30-34||PC:||28-32||PB:||2-4||TMR:||14/5||NA:||Top scales absorb 11 DP|
- At Range, a blue dragon may use its transfixing gaze or fear, in addition to its windstorm. In Melee, a blue dragon can attack with two claws, a bite and a tail swipe without penalty. In Close, a dragon may roll on all opponents in its hexes.
- Bite: BC 50%, [D + 10], Melee & Close, Rank ?.
- Claw: BC 45%, [D + 8], Melee & Close, Rank ?.
- Tail: BC 55%, [D + 6], Melee Rear, Rank ?. Trip.
- Roll: BC 80%, [D + 12], Close, Rank ?.