- Natural Habitat
- Coastal, Waste, Wetlands
- 1-2 (1)
- The basilisk is a fat reptilian creature about 5 feet long and 2 feet in height. These are slow, heavily armoured lizards with limited intelligence. They have strong jaws with two-inch fangs. They are man-eaters, but infinitely prefer fish when they can get it. Basilisks are usually brownish in colour with lighter underbellies.
- Basilisks are solitary creatures, but they are willing to serve others in exchange for lavish supplies of food (12 pounds or more per day).
- A basilisk has no skills or magical abilities except that it can turn a target to stone with a glance. If a basilisk's gaze is reflected back at itself, it is killed.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 125
|WP:||12-16||PC:||15-20||PB:||5-7||TMR:||2||NA:||Skin absorbs 6 DP|
- Basilisks may bite. They may gaze attack within 50 feet as a Throw action. They also breathe poison gas 5 feet long by 3 feet wide. They may use all three attacks without penalty. Armour provides no protection against the gas.
- Bite: BC 40%, [D + 3], Close, Rank 0.
- Gaze: BC 60%, [petrify], Ranged, Melee & Close, Rank 0.
- Breath: BC auto, [D + 10] poison, Melee & Close.