- Natural Habitat
- Other Planes
- Very Rare
- Water elementals appear as waves, although the water does take on a basically humanoid form. The waves will be one-half as tall, in feet, as the elemental's endurance.
- All water elementals have a Rank, usually that of their summoners rank in the summoning ritual.
- Water elementals can disappear into any body of water and become completely undetectable.
- They can increase the size of waves and swells as per Wave Making at their Rank + 4, and produce a Maelstrom at their Rank, as talents, but only one can be maintained at a time.
- Movement Rates
- Swimming: 500 + (25 x Summoner's Rank)
|WP:||14-18||PC:||14-17||PB:||6-8||TMR:||10 + (Adept's Rank/2)||NA:||4 DP|
- Water elementals form huge fists out of the waves, and strike twice without penalty.
- Fist: BC 50%, [D + 4 (+ 1 / Rank)], Melee & Close.