- Natural Habitat
- Ocean, Arctic, Coastal
- 1-20 (20)
- Seals are medium sized mammals with slick brown skin, flippers for swimming, and long tubular bodies. Seals can weigh as much as 300 pounds, and grow to lengths of up to 6 feet.
- Seals have no special skills or talents, and they cannot use magic. Seals can hold their breath for an hour, and can dive to depths exceeding 1,000 feet.
- They are deft swimmers, and commonly spend their days hunting and playing in the waters near Arctic coasts. They are intelligent animals, and will generally flee to water if threatened, where they can usually avoid any predator. Seals eat fish and shellfish almost exclusively. Seals are hunted for their skins, meat, and blubber.
- Movement Rates
- Running: 100; Swimming: 350
|WP:||10-14||PC:||15-18||PB:||10-12||TMR:||2/7||NA:||Skin absorbs 4 DP|
- Seals can attack with their snouts or bite.
- Snout: BC 35%, [D – 2], Melee, Rank 0.
- Bite: BC 30%, [D + 1], Close, Rank 0.