Not just a simple comb
- 1 Summary
- 2 Scribe Notes
- 2.1 Meet & Greet in Seagate
- 2.2 Gathering Dust and Answers
- 2.3 Luck and Hearts
- 2.4 Fastness and Coffins
- 2.5 Swapping Necklaces in the Pit
- 2.6 Some research/remembered
- 2.7 Preparation
- 2.8 Questions
- 2.9 Misc Tasks
- 2.10 Replaced necklaces
- 2.11 Borovia Pit to Furfur's Hell
- 2.12 Descent into Lust
- 2.13 Vault of Cadazel
- 2.14 Planning again in Seagate
- 2.15 Heist
- 2.16 Seer, Horns and Asan
- 2.17 Chapter 11
- 3 Buffs & Mil Sci
- 4 Calendar
Adventure: Not just a simple comb
Season: ~Autumn 821 WK
Night: Starting Monday the 8th of Mar 2021 at Stephen & Lisa's place.
Area: Western Kingdom & Brandenburg and Borovia.
Info: Information from players for Jono
House Rules: Jono Quickness and Slowness
Please note - Lowered specialisation to 1 per rank (from 3). See change log on last page of each doc.
- Dramatis Personae (preference will be given to those that have played on the previous games)
- Silverfoam Elven(m) Namer - Michael P. 22 PB Mil.Sci.
- Keshah Elven(m) Rune - Michael H. 20 PB
- Roderigo Halfling(m) Champion of the small folk - Michael M. 9 PB
- Braegon Human(m) Elementalist - Stephen. 14 PB Scribe
- Caprice Human(f) Thaumaturge - Kelsie. 20 PB P.L.
- Vychan Giant(m) Elementalist - Sean. 20 PB
- Kilroy Human(m) Rune - Dean. 14 PB
A group of adventurers, in good standing, skilled in the art of shaping time is needed to assist Morgor in dealing with the Dark Skies.
This is only one course of actions that is expected to work but others may also work.
- 1. Travel back to ~Winter 818 WK.
- Steal & replace enchanted green collars on 3 specific slaves (to upper bosses - we get visions of them, one of them is Caprice) within the pit before any battle. We have 3 replacement collars from Morgor.
- It would be helpful to have a fake replacement skull (Rune Poison skull).
- Either way remove a skull (replace with fake if you can) of the second Dark Skies from the Infected Prince Smith. The skull is an item that the Dark Skies is after.
- 1B. Travel to Mount Ghakis in SW County Borovia (to blow the horns).
- Gain the assistance of the Dark Skies or Red Crowns if needed.
- Blow the enchanted Horns no earlier than the 14th Snow 818 WK. Snakes that open portals enslaved by the drow.
- Under the protection (Blessing) of Death, kill Dilxae Baenath - The Fae Fallen Fawn (Pacted to Sitri), at the hand of the shortest of you. (If Rodrigo is dead this is Caprice)
- A portal will open for one of Sitri's Lts to turn up and avenge the Fae. If you defeat Avenging Avatar quickly then you should be able to enter undetected into Sitri's realm.
- Rescue Kitty and Purr with Keshah on hand. (They are 'doomed' to not die at the hand of someone that loves them when close to Keshah.)
- Kill Sitri if needed.
- Make sure this is done before the 'Days of Chaos'.
- 2. If you have time...
- Find Peter (who was
reduced to ashtrapped in a moment of time as in the Time Tunnel)
- The Fae near Ambrose Inn want Dilxae Baenath returned if possible.
- Travel to the Shrivers and remove evil parts of Dilxae Baenath - The Fae Fallen Fawn, allowing the corpse to be given back to the Fae realm.
- 3. Travel back to Spring 819 WK...
- and place a bag of items in the garden near the arch entrance to Morgor's lair (without the other guild parties seeing you).
- 4. If you still have time...
- Morgor will give you dates and locations that the three living Janx have spent in the Shriven Hills.
- An item to deal with the Ghost of the Janx.
- Training of special skills.
- Three large blocks of copper in a strange shape (500,000sp).
Meet & Greet in Seagate
Sort out the administration requirements then head to Turf's place in Seagate.
- Baron Turf - Elvish (m)♂️
- Morgor the sharper (Dark Terror) Elvish (m)♂️
- Syrene The Keeper of the Great Heart Elvish (f)♀️
- Ambrose is a known agent of the Summer King Human (m)♂️
- Anguitia the Naga Queen - A naga looking like a Elvish (f)♀️
- The Elemental twins - Duncan and Charm. Human (m, f)♂️♀️
- Matt Tumbledown - A titan and blessed child of the Fates. Titan (m)♂️
- Jedburgh of Candlestone Farm. (Leader of Carzala rangers) - Human (m)♂️
- Chieftain Kragview Lomhead of Superstition mountains - A Dwarf (m)♂️
- Sir Callus Kelpenwood of the Royal Eyes of Alfheim Royal Court - Elven (m)♂️
- Princess Verina Aleksandra of Glissom - Human (f)♀️
The Janx seek to release Terminus from imprisonment (possibly) beneath Khatovar. Dust of death (from a specific location in the from the valley of death) stops them teleporting. Some were killed in the tunnel of time, their ghosts still need to be dealt with.
Morgor & Matt believe the Janx are involved but from about 1 year ago they are protected from Astrology so it is hard to tell where/how. We killed 8 Janx, they think that there are 4 full strength Janx and 2 weaker ones who will be after us.
Sir Callus believes we have a 75% chance of surviving/succeeding.
Sigismund's Sceptre disrupts portals.
Vychan (being smart): Forge Dust of Death into weapons or armour using Kilroy's Forge?
The Twins give Kilroy & Keshah a pair of daggers, scrolls and instruction to kill one of the bad guys with and create a skull that will be appealing to Dark Skies.
Wasn't this to swap with the one at the forge of the infected prince smith, that the Dark Skies will want Kelsie (talk)
- Head to Fates & Death
We enter and talk to The Crone:
- We should go to the luck lake, it's more pure this time. Take 3 or 4 vials between us.
- Caprice should sacrifice the pure heart making the Janx's hearts vulnerable to K&K. The Janx key can be used to cut through (unlock) their defences.
- Don't leave the two soul jars containing parts of the Janx laying around free.
- Travel to Death now to seek his blessing - especially for Roderigo.
- She is expecting Caprice, but with her daughter. Asking about Allegra and the closet, they say that they visited her and told her to bring her mother. Thus this may be another visit in the near future.
- He's expecting Roderigo, he reluctantly marks Roderigo.
- He gives us directions to get the Dust of Death.
- The Red Crowns (led by the Golden Crown), Dark Skies, and (Serpent) Priestesses have all come here within the past 3 weeks.
- The Senators of decay have been moving pawns around at the direction of the Dark Skies, they bought the Red Crowns here. They were also concerned that the Moriquendi and the Elven crown were still at odds.
- The priestesses wished to change Strahd's Sceptre to affect the living.
- The Senators will try to kill us after we have killed the Janx.
Gathering Dust and Answers
- Message from Mr Bamph via Roderigo's Spies
- Roderigo & Braegon you should know a "short cut" in the Fastness that has not been used for years has started to be used once more by devils & imps. They have been coming and going into that area at night. They are a mix of servants from Furfur & Sitri. They have been at odds.
- Also I have lost refused an assassination contract on Roderigo & Caprice for 250,000sp each if she is in the company of XYZ. This XYZ has happened. Others will take up the contract I am sure. Collect at - The Black Duck in Caulder town"
- * Braegon looking at the above description it can only be referring to a small cave at location number 20.
Death's Ferryman raps his staff on the ground and the worlds fades to greys as we transition to the valley of death. We head down the narrow path, reminding each other to ignore all beyond the path.
We come to three clearings along the way:
- contains a bear (with 8 rows of teeth, spectral claws, etc.) chained to a rock
- a pool containing something...
- something else
After playing with the bear, we avoid them by going carefully around the edges. 3 side paths that lead to different temples. Eventually coming to an ash pit, danger, things in there seen and not seen. TK of containers that are resistant to age and time are partially successful. Kilroy is overly successful with his powerful binding, he sends most of it back before it kills him then folds up the cubic yard he keeps. We leave the way we came.
From the edge of Death's lake we get lost to Slippery Rock. Bind ourselves to Kilroy's plate. Divine the bound dust and Rodrigo's DEAD sausage worms.
We need metal containers to contain the dust, we buy Kilroy's Wife's new massive cauldron (3,000sp) to hold it in for now.
With Mind Speech on from Morgor, we head back to our quiet spot near Slippery Rock for Anguitia to bite Kilroy and give him visions. Brief distraction while Caprice dobs in some Dwarves and Anguitia pops out to kill them. Kilroy poisons himself with some of Anguitia's poison that we need to leave here later. We get the visions of the three people who's collars need to be swapped:
- Helga, Human maybe Half Elf (who had left a couple of days before Sasha)
- Isgerth Cat Person
Also the background has clues to an en earlier time frame
Back to the house again to talk to Verina.
- The Janx are holding Peter because he is alive as a way for the dead one to come back.
- The 3 lives of Her Royal Highness Queen Aleksandra of Glissom are her, Kitty and Silguitia.
- Kitty & Purr are working for Sitri and feeding Furfur false info from Sitri but are actually working for our employers.
- She is most concerned that we're going to be killed by the Senators of Decay. They want us to kill the Janx, some of the Janx items and the Dark Skies to kill the Titans and Dwarves and take the Lunar Empire.
We spend the night, do some astrology, reading and healing.
Luck and Hearts
Talk more in Seagate. Morgor supplies some items he has crafted. (Casting gems, weapon weights, jar for storing hearts) Verina supplies some 'trinkets' (bells from the pit containing various spells, the psotives spells work on everyone, negatives don't work on drow, multi target affect closest).
We hear noises (buzzing razors) and movement in the forest, lots of dead animals and insects implying TK Rage has been used recently, we scry the Red Crowns who appear to be under the command of a Senator of Decay.
We avoid them and head to the tower which has been recently damaged. Grobbenbonk and Dark Skies are there and aware of the others in the woods who they think are here for us.
- Two years ago, Vassago looked like Purr and Duchess Meredith.
- Dark Skies will help us with the current matters, she wants 3 Senator's heads which will help her take command of the Moriquendi and eventually all of the Drow Empire.
- The Sitri boxes contain the Lieutenants that Kitty and Purr replaced. Taking them to the time tunnel could be messy.
In Kilroy's house, Dark Skies uses Kilroy's Alchemy lab to enchant the Life Water with Luck to replace our hearts. And get some sleep.
Kilroy makes a metal box with Death Dust to hold the Janx Key, we head to the Shape of Fire's volcano in the Filgiso Forest, there Roderigo throws in precious gems and a magic key at the same time as we put the Janx Key into the box, making it undetectable.
Back in Kilroy's house, we spend a day replacing all of our hearts. Our hearts go into the jar supplied by Morgor who gives it to Syrene who takes it somewhere.
Matt takes us to the Lake of Luck, we collect 4 vials.
We do some experimentation with the Dust and Rune Magic, it can be included into Runes at time of casting but anyone under those effects will also be under the dust effect (Death point becomes 0 EN, not -ve half). It can be used with blood and bone to make runes that are permanent on your bones but that also means a permanent dust effect. It can be used with blood to make lead-like metal runes that can be used for Walls and similar external spells.
4th of Fruit 5:00 pm
We head to the south of the Fastness to scout (20) where the devils have been seen coming and going. Tracks of them emerging from the shortcut within the last few days (but at night) and going into it over a week ago.
A new (within a couple of years) vine covered tower is just north of here (19) where the cave to the Ellenic States used to be.
Fastness and Coffins
Sound of horses to the north turns out to be 6 faun devils, minions of Vassago, Fortified Imps of the Fallen.
- Their master is in the tower at 19.
- They mention their master has runes like Kilroy has on his forehead.
- Knuckle Bones - Make foul alcohol.
- Twig of Strange Fruit - allows Demonics to breed on other planes.
- Desiccated Eyeballs - Implant to see the effects of Demonics.
- Desiccated Testicles - put them on your chin to become more fertile.
- Rock Chips - Temporarily allow (by implanting into major muscle groups) changing your plane of origin to the Drowning Deep.
- 4 x Weevil Bread - the weevils actively resist spells for you.
- Whale Foreskins - infinite writing skins on the inside.
- 6 sets of 6 soul coins (-2 spent on booze)
Keeshah spots a rabbit mind that devours the spider trying to ambush it, turns out to be another devil, an amalgam of snakes, board, rabbit, dead rat head, ... formerly a minion of Forneus until thrown out, now working for a Lieutenant of Furfur who wants us to come visit to talk about overthrowing the current Furfur.
Head back to Seagate, speak to the twins, from 6pm till 1am the next day we drag the coffins to the Twin's Desert Training Temple.
6th Fruit 821WK
Spent the night with Dark Skies enhanced philosophy querying ascension music w.r.t Sitri: The only way for an individual to make music of ascension is to use an instrument made from a noble, the more noble the better. Caprice could twist herself into a very effective instrument.
- First 3 Queens: Silguitia, Kitty, Aleksandra of Glissom.
- Second 3 Queens: Meredithis, Purr, Vassago & Sitri.
- Third 3 Queens: Meredithis, Drow Frozen Queen (Beleth), Elven Frozen Queen.
A Comb (probably an item of Demonic Regalia which is in Furfur's realm) is the item required to shape the queens hair for her to become an instrument of note.
Furfur wants Lust/Love/Avarice from Sitri's realm.
We curse those that need it, then we head to the temple to rest in the coffins, remove the curses after days and days in the boxes and get time training for those that need it taking another 56 days. This gives each party member a bonus of 13 to a primary attribute.
6th Fruit 821WK
We return to Seagate at 9:00pm on a warm night then back to the temple for further horn training.
7th Fruit 821WK
We return to Seagate at 10:00pm on a warm night.
Swapping Necklaces in the Pit
Track down the Hobbit who stole Vassago's Crown, he sold it in Novadom 10 days ago. It was three Giants with some Ogres, they turned up at the inn he was at and gave him gold for the crown (and not much choice). Turns out it was cursed dragon gold, he's been obsessed with lust and shacked up in Starflower's brothel failing to sate his lust.
Syrene Herbalist Potions: Duration 12 Hours; Effects +7 to one Stat. Or for Earth mages, either +6 Stat & +5 FT or +5 Stat & +10 FT.
We head into the nearest room to the abandoned kitchen which turns out to be a kitchen dedicated to smoking food.
- Emerge 12th Blossom 817
Portal down to Borovia, sneak past the friendly defences, disguise and hypnotise ourselves then start our approach. Pretending to be irregular (non-Drow) troops out foraging we make our way into camp.
Changing our disguises to be healers and VIPs, we make our way to the tents to change the collars which goes well.
Next we head for the forge, passing bubbling blue pits, porcelain heads lining pits - apparently covering buried people, readied for mass sacrifices, possibly Furfur related.
We get to the forge, a wall filled with skulls facing the forge includes the one we need to swap out, we use a local goblin to do the job as that's the way it's done.
Heading back, we find a room filled with failed experiments (bodies with extra limbs, dipped in metal) to wait in until Kitty & Purr come out from the mines. We fake a message for Purr Foolish lover, desires a night of passion with Caprice, a Lt of Furfur (Cadazel), he has them entombed - currently. They're valuable and will probably get traded around, the bodies can be used to send messages/compulsions to them. Sitri's older comb could be with the same packrat that has their bodies. Vassago's sceptre, Furfur's crown, a trident from the deeps may be there too.
Whoever first controls their 3 queens can bring them together and form a triangle for a ritual of truth which will gather power at an elemental level. Gaining control of Seduction & Lust. Vassago wants Regret & Lust. Ritual needs to be done at the capital of the realm.
- NB Xanadu (Dragon God) is the Unborn of our astrology.
Borovia Pit to Furfur's Hell
Getting close to Morgor's those who were/are removing coffins start suffering so we send Kilroy ahead on his own to drop off the necklaces. He comes back with a detached arm & leg, he was attacked by Dark Skies. Now we know what she was apologising for. I reattach the limbs.
Into the tunnels and back 3 days, we drop off the Morgor Amulets for the vampire killing party.
Back again to just after we left, we encounter the same 3 shapers who look younger, Caprice works out what to tell them and Roderigo instructs them as we know he has/had.
10 miles through the mountains to the Time Dragon, we start walking. Night falls and about half way there we encounter some Dwarves known to Roderigo, Caprice and Keeshah.
Rest the night with the Dwarves in their stronghold.
- 13th Blossom 817
A long day ascending the mountain via switchbacks. Along a well formed path along the ridge, into a valley, through the waterfall (which strips illusions) then down through tunnels to see the time dragon. NB Statues of us and others.
We speak, claiming the rewards the Vampire hunting party just earned.
- Roderigo is gifted a token to buy his release from capture if needed. And a barrel to curse coins for a cunning plan to do with Drow in the Elven Isles.
- To rescue Peter, we need Sand Buckets, dragon coin to burn hole in them to drain the sand, set all (90) rooms to the same time, Caprice (and whoever else is in the same room) can then emerge to find all who have been trapped in the tunnels.
- To get out... he's not sure, he needs to research for a couple of years, we can return later.
- Tell the Dwarves - The Dragon wants tribute, the valley cleared of Ogres and Orcs.
- 14th Blossom 817
Head down the mountain. Drop message to Dwarves. Back to time tunnel.
- 8th Meadow 818
Emerge from the tunnel and make our way to Borovia.
- 9th Meadow 818
We whispering wind to Kitty to let her know we're here. Heading into the camp again disguised as scavengers, we meet up with Kitty in the mines.
We refresh the plan, she uses Keeshah's ring to forget it again then go to hell for two days.
Caprice starts her time in camp disguised as Kitty...
- 10th Meadow 818
... Caprice in camp disguised as Kitty...
- 11th Meadow 818
... Caprice in camp disguised as Kitty.
Stepping away from us, Roderigo puts on his ring. He can see a broiling lights around the forge. We move closer and try again, he can now see there is a barrier around the forge of sacrificed Drow. He starts to coruscade.
We leave the camp (banishment to Kilroy's) then portal and walk about to the time tunnel. Side issues with Roderigo getting turned into a toad by Kilroy's wife after starting arguments within the party.
We get some sleep.
- 9th Meadow 818
We emerge from the tunnel and head back to the Pagan portal then to Bremen and through to hell.
Coming out in Furfur's realm on the road from Throlmanni to Rivinia, a couple of hours of travel by intent (WP 50) gets us to Elvenhold.
Walk into the city disguised as various types of devils. Make our way towards the palace in the middle of town. We get sandwiched between two groups of devils with ill intent who attack.
Descent into Lust
Control some Devils, kill others, then Vychan's flood takes effect bringing the drowning deep here in a very destructive way. We start fleeing, Silverfoam casts Windwalk on everyone except himself and me (Braegon), I run through up and over buildings. Silverfoam is caught in the wave and killed by the demonic corrosive liquid.
The liquid recedes, I recover Silverfoam's body and stealthily scarper.
Getting back together away from the several blocks of destruction and death, resurrect and heal Silverfoam.
Make our way to the better parts of the city, upgrade our disguises to suit.
Scout for theorised secret entrances, find a perverse tunnel, buy our way into the basement of a brothel, tunnel through to the tunnel.
Opening the ways into the tunnel and under the castle walls are painfully intimate...
Hell Hound Kennels, Caprice is exuding liquid which is fertilising the land. We create a bath/palanquin to carry her in to avoid leaving an obvious trail.
Caprice's illusion keeps falling off her, we change our disguises to be a bunch of incubi guarding her.
Make our way down the stairs at the side of the courtyard, following locate on Purr's body. Deep basement. More curtains of liquid. Get through to the vault.
Vault of Cadazel
The next door is covered by the edge of a 200' area of silence, an E&E Special Ward, and a complicated magical water trap. Caprice reaches into her pouch and pulls out the key which Kilroy recognises/claims as his magical key, we use both his current and future/past key in parallel with the right timing based on the water clock/trap.
Inside are the Red Crowns, Incubi and Succubi who are looting the place and are ready for us despite all of our protections and precautions, and they immediately attack. There is no air inside, the silence is also a illusionary terrain (only those inside the effect can target and only those outside can cast), and there is a disjunction in effect. Elemental effects and most other magic we use is corrupted. But they can cast and trigger and all of their abilities work (as far as we can tell). A hoard of on-standard phantasms attack the party. Some Red Crowns reflect/transfer magic and damage back onto us. They have portals in and out, they continue hauling loot out their portal during the fight while their allies portal in. Silverfoam is killed in the first round, the rest of us badly injured. I resurrect him. We still manage to make slow headway through them with Stasis until they remove all of the stasis effects.
They remove the disjunction effect and some bombs go off under Incubi and Succubi that have moved up to melee range. Then they replace the disjunction effect once again (this may have been poorly timed by the Red Crowns & Incubi and Succubi).
Kilroy gets his illusion removed and steps forward waving a flag to parley, we eventually negotiate a cease fire, they'll take what they want (the angels and some other stuff they've already taken) and leave.
- Petrified Demonic Guards
- 2 Paralysed Lts of Dicarbia - Maquis of the Pentacle
- Dark Skies Skull
- Etchings of the Queens Meredithis & Aleksandra
- Harp Strings
- 2 Human skulls - Janx
- Sitri True Silver Pentagram
- Kitty & Purr
- Small box chained up in a cage... within which is the comb
- Crown, Whip, Leathery Wing
- Petrified Angels of Raphael which the Red Crowns are removing
- Sisters of Lizette Summers & Troubadour Ella are in the Red Crowns
- Vassago's Sceptre
Various trap stuff slows recovery of the crown.
We exit the room and banish back to Kilroy's Little World in Slippery Rock.
Kilroy has a massive headache. Kilroy recalls he was digging potatoes' when this happened. Quickly move away 5 miles.
Preserve and Itemise Kitty and Purr.
Resurrect Kate & Ella, send them to the guild for restoring their minds and true forms.
- Dark Skies Skulls - they are skulls of previous Dark Skies, the current Dark Skies can use the skulls to gain the abilities of the previous ones.
- Janx skulls have some of their power infused - the have tried to become avatars of themselves.
- Caprice had a surge in power while in Furfur's realm which has receded.
- Caprice-Furfur Liquid - Restorative to Caprice, dangerous to anyone else.
- The Western Kingdom Crown is not magical.
- Vassago's Sceptre, part of his regalia - currently inactive
- Harp Strings of Furfur
- Sitri's Royal Comb - nobles can use to create enchanted strings.
Vychan dies from contemplating etchings, I resurrect him but his heart needs more reinforcement.
Planning again in Seagate
Portal to time tunnel. Enter Morgor's Kitchen and spot three backpacks (with high quality noble children's clothing with a tailor mark from Glisson) on the deserted kitchen bench. We enter the tunnels, head to the backing room, and change time back to our current time, and leave.
- 8th Fruit
Portal to Seagate.
- Backpacks full of clothes and mountain gear for Sasha's kids in the kitchen, we leave them alone.
In Seagate, back at Turf's, debrief and confusing conversations. Cadazel had an ability to copy/clone things exactly. We think the books are probably copies. Other things might be and the bodies might be but we decide we don't need to know.
We get a note that we need to deliver to the Sorceress in Silver to pass on to Turf. We will need to 'find' Kitty and Purr in a blue box in Sitri's realm before the beginning of this season. Morgor supplies us with the blue box.
3 Raphaelites arrive one after another
- From Northern Ranke, has a message for us. Gratuity of Angels will aid us in recovering our broken hearts.
- A seagate local, delivering Vychan's Trident and Caprice's Spear that have been recovered by an Angel
- From Brastor, delivering the Sceptre of Sigismund's regalia that Kilroy had concealed 3 years ago. Recovered by an Angel from The Drowning Deep. Asan's regalia is also in the bag.
We walk down to Old Seagate, looking for the ghosts known to be in the area. We spend the night hunting them down for Roderigo's revenant to feed on them.
- 9th Fruit
Start planning the horn blowing over breakfast.
Seer, Horns and Asan
Matt takes us to a cave in the Gargoyle Mountains that leads to the Six Eyed Seer, we walk to the seer without event.
He has piles of burning tobacco filling his cavern - an experiment that didn't work as he doesn't breathe. We extinguish the leaves and educate him on the normal use of Tobacco.
We give him the Janx skulls, he will enchant them and trade them to the Time Dragon for Sasha's children.
The Seer can protect all of us from being foreseen on our next trip to hell, except Vychan, we need to visit Death for him to be protected.
We exit through a cave, back in the snowy mountains, walk-about to Death's lake, visit with Death. Vychan is loaned a broken staff to protect himself.
Banish back to Slippery Rock, the witches know Kilroy has recovered Lilith in some way and are pleased, they would like him to finish the job. Then to Seagate where we get divined. The soles of Silverfoam's feet are infected by the Drowning Deep, wherever he steps, there is a chance of demonic influence.
Travel to the Elemental Twins' temple. Silverfoam into a coffin to reduce the curse. Caprice learning Cello & how to use a special potuon of Caprice. The rest of us learning to dodge Throwing Darts.
Borovia, the pit, we sneak down and counterspell and then granulate the stockpile of fire spheres.
Sneak out and head to the top of the mountain. A Beltane Elf is spying on the Drow there, we warn him but he opts to hang around while we cause trouble.
Roderigo finds and opens the Spectre chest, they emerge 4 per pulse, turns out they're formerly living Hearth Devils, one of them triggers an un-life grenado, we kill them all, catch the Grenado, drop it into the earth, it blows the top off the mountain.
We start setting up to blow the horns, a Dark Titan turns up and demands the dagger we need to use to slay the Fae Fallen Fawn. He insists on negotiating with Roderigo who is nearly kicked to death for his disrespectful remarks. They agree to meet up at Myrkyn's Castle on an island off the coast of Brandenberg in two months to hand over the dagger.
We blow the horns.
Banish to slippery rock, portal to Pagan Mts, back to our own time.
Back to Seagate. Dinner, bickering, rest.
Back in time to just after we killed Strahd, Twins take us to their temple in Asan, there we feather fall into the hole to end up in Strahd's crypt at the Gates of No Return. Head towards the Hall of Time, pit with nullification, lever on the far side to disable it.
Janx statues outside the temple of the gods. Light/time based puzzle/trap. We make ourselves invisible and walk past.
Magical barrier at the entrance, slays non-humans, Celestial Special. Pressurized floor lights the torches and sand starts trickling in.
We make the sacrifice to Hourus, he manifests, we request and gain protection from Sitri.
We make the sacrifice to Set, he manifests, we request and gain permission to enter and leave Sitri's realm.
Back the way we came to the Gates of No Return which Dark Skies allows us to use the gate in reverse.
Buffs & Mil Sci
'A = Always on.
|Strength of Stone (Br)||20||+20 EN||21 hrs||Y||Y||A||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Armour of Earth (Br)||21||+44 Def, 2 DR||12 hrs||Y|
|Rune Armour (Ki)||20||+25 Def, +5 AP, 2 SG||10.5 hrs||Y||Y||-||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Fire Armour (Br)||20||100 Ablative Mag. Fire||21 hrs||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Heat Shield (Br)||9||40 Ablative Mag. Cold||10 hrs||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Fire Proofing (Br)||17||Prot. Normal Fire 6 less Dmg||18 hrs||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Cold Resistance - Water (Br)||18||Prot -36°C 5 Less Damage||19 hrs||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Wind & Water Proofing (Si)||20||Dry, protection from Rainstorm||63 hrs||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Water Breathing (Si)||20||Breathe and see in water. Talk PC hexes.||21 hrs||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Buoyancy (Br)||6||Up/down 17'/pulse, withstand pressure||3½ hrs||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Vapour Breathing (Br)||6||Safely breathe any gas||3½ hrs||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Witchsight (Br)||20||See Invis, see in dark 150' or 75' inside.||10½ hrs||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Willow Healing (Ke)||8||3 end per pulse x 9 pulses||16 Hrs||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Greater Heart Rune (Ke)||20||heals 13 end||21 days||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Smite (Ke/Ki)||20||Resist or D+21, knocked prone, stunned||21 h||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Blessing F.(Br)||6||+50 vs Disease/Infection +30 Fertility||7 Mo||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Disguise (Ca)||20||ht+/-20%, wt+/-40%,PB+/-12, voice and clothing, race and gender||21/41 hrs||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
Durations Enhance Enchant: Caprice has rank 15, Kilroy has 'once a day' Rk 20 enhance available. That will last 110 seconds, so should be able to cover our daily buffs. Please include enhanced durations where appropriate. Vychan has a rock - If used to cast magic the result will be a triple effect and if the roll is a 60 or more then the caster is an extra target of the spell. So most daily buffs will be at approx x6 duration.
|Mind Special Counter (Si)||20||+90% MR||26-35 min||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Feather Fall (Br)||6||Fall no more than 5'/pulse||3½ hrs|
|Star Wings (Br)||6||36 mph||3½ hrs|
|Ice Traversal (Br)||6||2 Targets +3 TMR||2 1/3 hrs|
|Enhance Enchantment (Ca)||15||up to +15 Ranks spell duration||17 pulses|
|Invisibility (Ro)||20||105 mins|
|Enchant Weapon(Ro)||20||+21 SC / +7 dam||25 mins|
|Rune Weapon (Ke)||20||+[D-5]+7 Acid dam x D pulses||25 mins|
|Quickness (Ca)||18||IV + 25, TMR+7 (Max 18)||78 pulses||Y|
- Kilroy's Tea
- +1 Spell Rank; +10% Melee SC & Def; +1 Mana Level; +2 FT; +2 WP
|Sense Danger %||71%||91%|
|Ranger Detect Ambush %||Base %, -5*OppRk, SpecArea +6%||124%||203%||135%|
|Thief/Assassin Sixth Sense %||BC 10+2xPC+5xRk||128%||122%||132%|
|Sense Intent %||Sense ill intent toward self or party 100' range or 20' when asleep self only||104%|
|Mind Shield||*||+10+2/rk% vs M.Att.||1+2/rk hrs||11||Y|
|Evil Eye||*||rk penalty to victim's resistance||rk+1 days||15|
|Fall Banding or similar||6||Land on earth without damage||7 hrs||Y||Y|
|Elemental Transformation (Br)||15||+3 DR +3 U.dmg -2 AG -2 MD -1 TMR Move through earth||16 hrs||Y|
|Tracking (Br)||20||Tremor Sense 100'||42 Days||Y|
|Detect Traps & Snares (Br)||10||+20% to detect Traps/Ambushes within 70' in Nat. Env.||22 hrs||Y|
|Shapechange (Ki)||20||Change into normal animal/avian/aquatic||21 hours||Y|
|Heart of the Mountain (Ki)||6||Swap FT for EN as free action||7 hours||Y|
|Dissolution Of Violence (Ki)||11||17% chance of avoiding blow||12 hours||Y|
- Greater Enchantment rank 20 (Ro)
- Hair Braiding (Rk 9 Skill) (200sp 1oz silver ribbon per person/time)
- Sometimes (takes 30 mins per person per day): +50% resistance vs Charm (Demonic, Spells, Bardic Voice). -25% melee damage from attacks from behind. Enhance Duration of one 2+ hour spell until next dawn. Stealth +10% 20'r. Unaffected by Awe or Fear for 5 mins from first exposure.
- Rarely (takes 1 hour per person per day) +3 AG (or +2 over racial max).
- Anti-scrying (Rk 21 Spell)
- Braegon + 3 hex radius while on the ground. Undetectable to scrying (including Wizards Eye); Blocks Rk 20 (or lower) Locate, Telepathy, ESP.
- Herbalist (Rk 7) Meals/Broth
- 4FT for meal or 5FT for broth/tea
- Communication Diamonds and Web
- Diamonds - Caprice has 4 and Kilroy has 3, whispering earrings, range 600'
- Everyone tagged by Caprice so she can talk with them within 200 miles
- Naked Dancing
- by Caprice(assuming Lipstick): At night party gains +21 to MR and Ft, Caprice +46
- Martial hymn on voice (1 pass action /2 pulse from Mask of Shailah)
- by Caprice: +48 SC, followers of PoL +3 dam, agents of PoL regen 1 per pulse (with Braegon's support)
- Psaltery of Psilence
- sneaking at 1/2 TMR
- by Caprice: negates stealth penalties of armour, doubles racial stealth bonuses, triples spy and assassin stealth bonuses
- Silverfoam Holy Defence
- 35 def, -20 stealth (sparkling), against unholy, reflects 21 dam per strike and spec grevs. Self Only, Potions at ~7,000sp each.
- Night-Owl’s Egg Pan - Caprice
- When an egg is poached in it, the person eating the egg will be able to stay awake until dawn if they wish without ill effect. This can only be used every second night on the same entity.
- Healer Dampen Pain - Keshah
- Increases amount required to stun by 20
- Roderigo Sausages
- Cook & eat the sausages then for 12 hours, Thieves gain a dice mod on Thief Skill Checks.
To be modified since egg pan allows 1 person to do whole watch
|Skirmish Formations (Front)|
Kilroy Vychan Keshah
|56 & 96||20 & 72||36||63 & 98||62||05|
|Autumn 821 WK: Fruit (4)|
|Lugnasad||1||Guild Meeting Seagate, Fates, Death, Slippery Rock||2||Grobbenbonk, Rivenheart, Slippery Rock (Alchemy)||3||Filgiso, Slippery Rock (Hearts)||4||Seagate, Luck Lake, Fastness||5||Spend the night reading a cursed book, some time away.||6||Return to the Seagate from training temple|
|Autumn 821 WK: Harvest (5)|
|19||Harvest Moon ..||20||21||22||23||24||25|
|Autumn 821 WK: Vintage (6)|
|Winter: 818 WK Frost (7)|
|Winter: 818 WK Snow (8)|
|5||6||7||8||9||10||11||Honoured guest portal to Borovia.|
|12||13||Dark Skies portals into Borovia.||14||Ritual of opening.||15||Open the Crypt. Solstice||16||17||The Duke of Carzala's Winter Ball||18||Yuletide|
|19||Days of Chaos||20||DoC2||21||DoC3||22||DoC4||23||DoC5||24||DoC6||25||DoC7|
|Winter: 818 WK Ice (9)|